Monday, July 4, 2011

a prayer for ethiopia

My dear friends, Kimberly and Miller Chalk are in the process of adopting a little boy (or boys) from Ethiopia. When I found out our travel plans to Zambia were taking us through Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, I felt compelled to have a time of prayer for the Chalk family while there. So,will be landing around 1am EST Tuesday morning in Addis. Please join me and my team in praying for this sweet family. Pray for their child(ren) and Hannah's Hope orphanage. Pray for peace, comfort, patience and encouragement in the waiting. Pray for the ministry of women & children who are working through changes in the way the adoptions are processed. Please look at their blog (on right) to see more about their awesome story and how God is using them in His kingdom purposes. Thank you!
Ok, I have to turn off my phone now... next blog from Addis Ababa!!

No comments: