Yeah!! College Football season is finally here and I am SO pumped up about it. I just LOVE this time of year and the excitement of the competition. I'm about to walk out the door to go to Auburn/Lake Martin for the weekend. I'll share a few things I am looking forward to tomorrow night and over the weekend:#1 - The new pre-game video - I loved last years but I know it will be even better...Are You Ready?
#2 - Watching the new style of our offense under Franklin - it is bound to be an exciting pace of play
#3 -discussing the game, plays, new AU players and new rules with my grandmother, brother and dad [over the phone with dad b/c he is out of town! :-( ]
#4 - Eating at some of my favorite Auburn restaurants...hopefully Amsterdam's tonight.
#5 - Relaxing at the lake on Labor Day and catching up on some good reading.
#6 - Not worrying about school/internship for 3 full days!
.jpg)
1 comment:
this post makes me want to vomit. haha. i cant really say anything since au has beat us the last two meetings, go gators!
thank you for all your input about the missionary work i'm writing you back soon.
Post a Comment