Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Children's Hospital...

Today I was able to spend the morning with one of my classmates who is currently doing his pharmacy rotation at Children's Hospital...which for those of you that know me well, know that this is my dream rotation/job opportunity! It was a great day and I saw and learned a lot. I also learned of an opportunity to switch my rotations around so I can be there next month!! I was super excited about this possibility and have made a few phone calls and sent a few emails to make this happen. I am still waiting to hear, but please pray that things would work out for the best and that I will be patient in the process. I really want this opportunity so that I can see if I want to do my residency there next year.

Happy 30th Anniversary Mom & Dad!!


Children's update 8/29/08 - due to many unfortunate events I am not going to be able to do my rotation at Children's next month. I was VERY upset to find this out today, but I know it will all work out for the best. I trust the Lord is over my schedule, whether I will practice in peds or not and where I will do my residency. I think He is teaching me to trust a little more and not rely on MY abilities and MY finagling of the schedule... I was just SO excited all week about the opportunity and then had my hopes crushed today... may I learn from this and set my eyes on things above.

1 comment:

Courtney said...

You were at Children's & didn't page me!!!!!! Oh my goodness, I haven't seen you in forever & I must see you soon. Call me!!!!