Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pray for the Allison family

I received the following email today:
Kaylee Marie Allison (10), died early this morning unexpectedly following a very brief virus. Please lift up the Allison family in your prayers: Rodney & Tammy and Kaylee Marie's siblings, Lily(8) & Sam(5). Kaylee Marie's birthday is also today. They live in Auburn and are members of FBC Opelika. (Brother Steve was with them during the night.)
Please also pray for Tammy's brother and his wife, Tim & April Speaks, as they are telling their sons, Jackson, Harrison, Griffin & Sullivan about their cousin. Please lift up grandparents, Mike & Carolyn Speaks and Rodney's parents, Mr. & Mrs. Allison, also.


This news is so terribly sad! I am very close with the Speaks family and have babysat their family for the past 7 years. I can't even imagine what they are going through and I don't know quite what to say, but I ask you to lift them up. I pray the Lord will provide comfort and joy through this tragedy.

No comments: