Thursday, August 7, 2008

Off to Texas!

This is my first post from work... in which the first week has gone well. I am working at a consulting office here in Birmingham for my 'drug information' rotation. So far I have spent a lot of time on the computer doing research and writing articles for a newsletter they produce. So far I have written, "Does depression cause heart disease?" "You and Your Hives" and one on all the specialty drugs out there (those costing over $500/month). It has been interesting, but I am glad my weekend is about to begin.
I am flying out this afternoon to Texas for Sarah Lundeen and Adam Garner's wedding. I'm so excited about the trip and I have never been to Waco (Sarah's hometown) before. I'm meeting 3 of my college girlfriends at the airport in Dallas to ride to Waco for the kickoff cookout tonight. The weekend will be full of wedding events! I'm sure I'll have plenty of pictures to post...stay tuned.

No comments: