I'm sure everyone else but me knows this... I have recently discovered some of the problems associated with the Vista-64 bit operating system on my laptop... I bought a Palm Treo smartphone last week so I could use a drug information system on it during my pharmacy internship. Little did I know that Palm OS and many other popular systems (iPhone) are not compatible with Vista-64!! I even tried using bluetooth to sync the phone with my computer and had no luck. So in my frustration I bought another Windows-based Palm on ebay yesterday and hope to have it in my hands by the end of the week. With that said, I have a like-new Palm Treo 755p for sale if anyone is interested! I'm listing it on ebay later this week.
I'm left wondering why no one warned me against getting Vista-64?!?
9 years ago
1 comment:
i told you not to buy that computer!
Post a Comment