Thursday, September 11, 2008

My life lately...

BUSY!!



I have started slacking in my blogging since my new rotation at Baptist Princeton. Even though it has required really early mornings, late nights of studying and long days in between, I LOVE IT! This type of job is exactly what I want to do with my pharmacy degree - I'm just not sure which population I want to do it in. Peds? We are working with the Internal Medicine Staff team and are able to round on all their patients with them. It is neat to see how pharmacy fits into their teaching/learning experience and the ways in which we can help. Yesterday, I had the chance to catch an error in the chart about a certain hypertension drug and able to make the recommendation to do something different - and they accepted it! It was exciting...


Last thursday I had to drive to Auburn for the Rho Chi/Scholarship banquet. Ashley drove from Mobile and Jenna from Huntsville to represent the officers. I also got my hair cut shorter and a little darker...I like change...
Tailgaiting at the AU-Southern Miss game - I suprised my dad with his copy of my blog book. I was very happy with the way it turned out and glad I have a book to capture my Africa experience.


Richelle and I at the AU-LA Monroe game labor day weekend!

2 comments:

heather k said...

Jessica! I'm so glad you are getting to get your feet wet into what you want to do with your degree and that you love it! Thats so wonderful!!
I hope to run into you in Auburn sometime this fall!!
Heather

Matt and Naomi O'Reilly said...

Miss you! Call me sometime when you have time to talk!