Thursday, September 4, 2008

hope

I have to admit that I was not very excited about this election, the choices and the drama of it all until last night. Sarah Palin did an amazing job. I was extremely impressed with her confidence, attitude, experience and humor. McCain made a wise choice in her and I am more excited about this election than ever before (well, this is only the third time I can vote...). I know I'm not very knowledgeable about politics, the important issues and government proceedings, but I can sense that Sarah Palin means what she says and brings a lot of hope to the Republican ticket. The next 60 days or so should be very interesting.

"In politics there are some that use change to promote their career and then there are those like John McCain who use their career to promote change." -Sarah Palin

No comments: