Friday, September 5, 2008

For Your Glory part 2

Ok, I finally figured out who sang one of my new favorite songs - it is Ronnie Freeman. Here are the lyrics:

"In you I live and move and have my being,
I find my heart beat in your love.
So I sing and dance, because I've been forgiven,
You've taught my heart just how to trust.
And all of this, a reflection of your grace, not for any other reason.

For your glory I was made, to bring you honor, to give you praise.
For your glory you have saved my soul, and you call me your own,
For your glory.

For your glory I was made, by your grace you came and saved my soul, saved my soul.
For your glory I was made, by your grace you came and made me whole, made me whole.

For your glory I was made, to bring you honor, to give you praise.
For your glory you have saved my soul, and you call me your own,
For your glory... For your glory!"


Simple, but true. We are here for HIS glory. It's not about me, it's all about Him!

No comments: