9 years ago
Monday, June 29, 2009
I'm in Charleston!
I made it to Charleston today. 6 hours exactly with a 15 minute stop in Augusta - not too bad... I'm sitting at a Chick-fil-a eating dinner and using their wi-fi since my internet will not be hooked up until Wednesday! Can't believe it's time to start my Residency! I feel like I have no idea what my life is about to be like, but that's okay. The Lord knows and He is in control. I sure hope I will have some visitors soon - after all, I only live a few minutes from the beach! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope things go well!! When do you start?? Keep us posted. I hope you love it!!!!
have fun on your first day today!! i know it will be great! i'll try to call you later today.
Post a Comment