Friday, June 26, 2009

Home Sweet Home

I made it home safely last night. My plane was delayed about 2 hours leaving Athens because the air traffic controllers were on strike - (go figure this would happen to me as it did last year in Africa). I landed in Atlanta about 7pm EST but it took forever to finally get to my parents and head home. The tram system in the ATL airport was down because of a medical emergency so I had to walk all the way from Terminal E to Baggage Claim which is a little over a mile! Arrived in Auburn at 10pm which was 6am Athens time... quite tired, but glad to be home.
I think Amy got stuck in Canada last night on her trip home - surely she has made it back to Nashville by now? We organized our pictures and narrowed them down to about 200 to share - she has that on a jump drive and will probably load them later today so I can share them with you! My camera is acting funny and about 150 of my 400 pictures are messed up! Once they are on the computer they have colored spots on them as if they were underdeveloped/overdeveloped - like old film would look!! I am a little concerned and headed down to Cameragraphics in a few minutes to get their help. I sure hope I don't loose all those pictures... :-(

No comments: