9 years ago
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Dollars and Cents (or Euros in this case)
We have learned some of the cost figures associated with our medical team and how much money we are saving by being here. For example, each TB test we give would normally cost $75 but we are providing them free. Multiply that times 800 people and that is big savings. Today alone I did 30 cholesterol screenings and Chem7 panels on portable machines that have been donated. These tests would be very expensive to get in some of the countries. Dr. Rick estimates we will save the IMB about $100,000 on this trip. So thankful to be apart of this and the missionaries have really been appreciative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I hope you are feeling better, Jessica! Strep throat is awful!!
Glad to know your trip is going well. I know you are doing a wonderful job!
Post a Comment