9 years ago
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Flight/Trip Cancelled and SNOW!
Well, as I was about to get in bed early last night for my 6am flight out to Denver, I checked the flight status and my flight from ATL to DEN was CANCELLED!! I have to admit I was somewhat excited because I was dreading the trip a little bit...didn't really feel like I would end up going there anyway (for many reasons). So after about 2 hrs of calling, busy signals and holding, I spoke with someone at Delta and had the choice to delay the trip a few hours or just cancel it all together. I went ahead and cancelled because I figured i would get to Atlanta and get stuck there today. It was a good choice as I checked all the flights this morning - old and new - and they were all cancelled! I feel like this poisition was not where the Lord would have me for next year and I'm thankful to have one less choice for my rank list. Even the guy on the phone with delta said, "yeah - you better stay home, this is not meant to be." Now if the rest of the choices would be so obvious...
Anyway, so I woke up in Birmingham to snow!! We've gotten about 2-3" so far. It's beautiful and I'm glad to be here and not traveling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good, I'm glad you didn't have to go either. Enjoy the snow!
Post a Comment