Well, my last Spring Break is almost over... and it didn't even feel like a break! I counted my Las Vegas trip as my fun and decided to work for free AGAIN for more hours - in the AU student pharmacy this week. I finished my 40 hours today...still have 85 left to do, which will have to happen after graduation. :-( It wasn't too bad, just standing on your feet for 9 hours a day is not the most fun...
A few exciting events of the week...went to the AU Men's Basketball game on Tuesday night (NIT)- it was exciting but disappointing at the last second - we lost by 2. The place was packed and it was good to see some familiar faces. Wednesday night my mom and I went shopping in Montgomery - got a few staple items, including a dress for graduation which was exciting! Thursday night I got to see my old roommate Ashley Pickers and catch up with her life. This afternoon I started babysitting for the Speaks (4 boys) and will be here all weekend - it's bound to be fun and adventuresome.
Today my mom and I found the place I will probably be living next year! We spent some time searching the internet this week and I came upon an ad on Craig's list that ended up being a great deal. It is a brand-new condo in a gated community that is only 7-10 minutes from the hospital! I'm planning on signing the lease next week as I think it is a great place, location, price, etc and we won't have to make another trip to Charleston. It really is an answer to prayers. You can check it out at: www.ownregatta.com
I start my LAST rotation at Rite-Aid in Crestline on Monday...fun, fun!
9 years ago
2 comments:
Is there a rite aid in Crestline? Do you pass my house every day? Call me or email me & let me know where you're working so we can plan a time to hang out!!! I walk to the village all the time!
Well...I guess it is really in irondale - 1337 Montclair Rd. I will be working there everyday for the next 5 weeks from 9-5! I have bible study at 7 every tuesday in Crestline, so if you want to do dinner or I can stop by your house one of those night soon!
Post a Comment