9 years ago
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Wi-fi on a plane
How cool is this... I am on a southwest flight right now using the free wi-fi on my I-touch! This is the flight they are testing it out on... Anyway just left vegas and I'm due into bham at midnight... Tomorrow is going to be a long day at work. Vegas was fun but the golf was a little disappointing- for Will at least. He did not play his best the first day shooting 8 over and we thought for sure he would turn things around the next day - he did improve by two strokes with 6 over sat but today was a nightmare as he finished 11 over and the team didn't finish that strong either. The guys enjoyed the course but know they have a lot to work on. This was their first tournament of the spring season. I'm glad I got to see him play but hate he didn't play his best. We didn't have much time to do other things in vegas but I finally talked my parents into seeing the "O" show last night and it was great!! Highly recommend it. Well I will post the pictures tomorrow. Got to get back to the last 100 pages of the last twilight book, breaking dawn. Cheesy books but entertaining...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment