Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Charleston Apartment

It has been a long 5 days! We pulled out of Birmingham at 7am Saturday morning and arrived home to Auburn at 10pm last night. It was hard work, but I'm glad my apartment is settled for when I return in a few weeks. My parents were a huge help and I'm so thankful for the time they spent with me there. Several people wanted to see photos of the final product, so here they are:

4 comments:

Kimmie said...

love, love, love the living room furniture and painting above the couch!!!! you did good.:) what a cute place! i can't wait to sleep on that couch when i come to visit! will you be in auburn on sunday--we are spending the night there that night and waking up early for the drive to florida.

Nick and Christina Brannen said...

Your apartment looks great! I agree with Kimmie and love the living room furniture and your shower curtain. Glad you posted pics!

Brad and Gina Moreman said...

Love the apartment! Looks great already! Exciting times...

Anonymous said...

Jess, it's SO cute! I love it.