Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Graduation

Jessica Golden, Pharm D. Yep, it's official!!
Yesterday was a great day. It was nice to have our own graduation ceremony separate from the rest of the University. I was honored to serve as the Graduation Marshall - even though at times I felt a little silly carring our banner... I was so glad my parents, grandparents, brother and uncle all came to share in the festivities. I was also so glad to have April Speaks and Julie Carter there supporting me as well! We had a nice family lunch at Aricia and took plenty of photos. The past 4 years have flown by and I am thankful the Lord guided me to pharmacy school, sustained me through it and allowed me to share in this special celebration of accomplishment!

4 comments:

Allison Boman said...

Congratulations, Jessica!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt and Naomi O'Reilly said...

Congratulations Jess!! We are so proud of you! Can't wait to see you this weekend!

Brad and Gina Moreman said...

Congratulations Jessica! I am so glad I found your blog and now I can keep up with you. Your black and white profile picture for your blog is GORGEOUS too! I hope you are doing well and enjoy graduation!

Kimmie said...

jess, you need to check out sarah beth's husband's (michael) blog. it is called anybodybutadam.blogspot.com. hilarious! let me know what you think!