I was thinking today at work about ridiculous things that slow pharmacists down in the retail setting...most of them are embedded in the story in the post below, but often it is people's questions that take up a lot of the time. And I am not meaning the questions you should ask your pharmacist, because I am all about us being one of the most approachable and trusted professionals in the medical field - no, I am talking about the questions that have nothing to do with your pharmacist... Here are a few samples from the last few weeks at Rite Aid:
-"Where is the wine in the store?"
-"I just bought some sugar-free honey from Wal-mart and I was wondering what is in it that makes it still sweet?"
-Lady in the drive-thru window - "Could you go get some Aloe-vera gel from the store shelves for me, so I don't have to come inside?" (seriously, are you that lazy?)
-"Do you have those talking Easter eggs that you hide and then they talk so you can find them easier?"
I know there are more, but my mind cannot remember them all right now...
On a slightly different note, today I spent about 1 hour helping this lady figure out what kind of insurance she had when she approached the counter with a 10-digit account number only, no card, no card name, etc...very helpful...and then when I finally ran the prescription through for the probably much needed antibiotics and told her it was $1.10, she said she didn't have the money and would try to come back tomorrow...seriously?
Only 2 more days!! But, who's counting?
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment