Only 5 more days of rotations!! Graduation is 8 days away!! I can't believe it - I will no longer be classified as a student!!
This weekend I started packing a few things to help offset my crazy month of May - I am really NOT excited about packing and the moving process. I love my house here and I hate to leave it, but I know a new adventure awaits me. I've been trying to enjoy my last few weeks in Bham, seeing as many of my friends as I can. A few highlights of the past weeks:
*Secret Church at Brookhills on the 10th - it was my first experience and it was amazing!! I have really grown to love David Platt's teaching of the word. I sure will miss it, but plan to continue listening to his sermons on my iPod.
*Easter Egg Hunt with Campbell; Then this past week she and I had a dinner date to Moe's - "Welcome to Moe's, Jess!!" We had a fun night, she has so much personality, and she loves to dance!
*Katie McDowell Isaac came to town all the way from Canada and we got to have a quick lunch with her! She was my discipleship leader the last 2 years in high school and we were Alpha Gam's together for 2 years as well. I will always be blessed for the spiritual impact she had on my life. Her precious son, Quinn (4mo) came as well!
*Hanging out with baby Isaac who's almost 3 months old already - He even went shopping with me for the new couches I am going to get when I move.
*Amy Pennington and I have planned an exciting graduation trip to GREECE!! We will be traveling June 15-25. For the first 4-5 days, we will be doing sightseeing (Corinth, Island hopping - Santourini, Athens) and then joining up with the IMB's annual general meeting of all the missionaires in Eastern Europe. It is the same kind of meeting that I went to in Africa last year. Amy and I will be serving as the Pharmacists on the trip and helping provide medical care to the 800+ missionairies. I am so excited about seeing this part of the world and providing a little help to the mission field.
9 years ago
1 comment:
lets get together this week! maybe watch american idol??? i saw that you called last night too--we were in life group at the time. call me today when you get off! have fun at rite aid...:)
Post a Comment