GREAT pictures Jess! Looks like you had a lot of fun! so sorry about sugar. let me know how the vet turned out. it was so sad when moses died..i know how you feel.
I am a sinner saved by grace, daughter, sister, friend, "aunt," pharmacist, AU fan and southern gal. I started this blog at the beginning of my 4th year of pharmacy school (2008) when I had the opportunity to do a elective rotation in West Africa. I used the blog to journal my trip and share it with others. Then, I somewhat enjoyed the blogging world, so I have been attempting to keep it up over the past several years but focus mainly on my journeys to Africa. While my life may not seem too exciting, I hope that you see the Lord's guidance through each of my steps. He is faithful and may He be glorified through my life. "Many are the plans in a man's heart, but it is the Lord's purpose that prevails!" Prov 19:21
2 comments:
GREAT pictures Jess! Looks like you had a lot of fun! so sorry about sugar. let me know how the vet turned out. it was so sad when moses died..i know how you feel.
fun trip! can't wait to hear about it!!!
Post a Comment