Friday, December 5, 2008

Orlando here I come!

Amy and I left Bham tonight and are staying in Auburn. We're heading out to Orlando in the morning for the pharmacy residency conference. We are meeting 6 other girls there for a week of fun! First off, Amy and I are competing in the Clinical Skills Competition on Saturday morning - we hope to make the top 10 and finish competing on Sunday! We'll be meeting with the residency programs we are considering on Monday and Tuesday and we plan to spend 2 days at Universal. I'm excited to have a week off from rotations and be in a city that is 30 degrees warmer! Oh - and of course we will be watching the SEC championship Sat...I might even say Go Gators during it...can't believe that, but I think they will come out on top.

2 comments:

Matt and Naomi O'Reilly said...

Good luck Jess! Can't wait to hear how it goes! Be careful and have fun.

Sarah Garner said...

Jess I know you deserved to win even though you weren't chosen! Do you need me to talk to them??? Miss you!