Well, I'm sitting at the Birmingham airport about to board the plane for Raleigh, NC... I'm quite nervous about the 2 interviews because I haven't had much time to prepare for the questions like I wanted to. Oh well...
Today is Campbell's 2nd BIRTHDAY!! She is getting so big and is at such a fun age right now. She has progressed from calling me "jess" to "jess-i-ca" - it's like she thinks we've been saying my name wrong the whole time and she wants to correct us! Her birthday party is Saturday at Chuckie Cheese - should be fun!
Tonight at 6:30pm central on ABC, Katie's friend Hannah will be on Wheel of Fortune!! Katie was able to go out to LA for the filming a few weeks ago and you might just see her on tv at the end...
9 years ago
3 comments:
Praying for you during this decision making time. God has blessed you with intelligence, beauty and wisdom.( and many other attributes) I don't know how any program out there could not want to have you in their residency. t I will pray that you get your hearts desire. Thanks for loving Kimmie - you are a daughter to me too.
Jessica!!!! I can't believe how long it has been since I have talked to/seen you! My friend Laura at work said she met you the other day...are you at children's? I'm working nights (5p-7a)...let me know if you're there!
jessica, it's been way to long with out a blog post...
Post a Comment