- Sunday: entire family home, lunch at the C Club for Will's birthday, parents bought Mario Cart for our Wii.
- Monday: First day of 5th rotation, HSP (health system pharmacy) at Baptist Princeton, learned how to fill the pixis machines with drugs. Spent about 1 1/2 hours of my afternoon blowing the leaves in my front yard into a gigantic pile...afterwords finding my arms shaking all night from holding the heavy blower (and the fact that I'm out of shape) - but I feel accomplished!
- Tuesday: Volunteered at M-Power (an indigent medical clinic) in the pharmacy after work and went to bible study in which I'm really enjoying my new group! We are studying 2 Peter - learning a lot.
- Wednesday: Worked in the IV room all morning putting stickers on IV bags (how fun!) Visited and played with Miss Campbell in the afternoon - she loves her Aunt Jess! (especially when I bring her candy...). Spent the night with Kimmie since Steven was out of town.
- Thursday: More IV room at work. Amy and I began our preparation for the Clinical Skills competition coming up in 2 weeks. Made Baked Potato Soup for the roommates and it was SO yummy!
- Friday: Blogging at work. Girls night tonight with Lauren, Amy and Jessica Jones!!
- Looking forward to a relaxing weekend in Bham...decorating for Christmas, applying for residencies, hanging out with friends and resting!
- WAR EAGLE....WE BELIEVE....GO TIGERS.... (gearing up for Iron Bowl :-)
9 years ago
2 comments:
I know this has nothing to do with your post- which I did enjoy by the way bc I was feeling lost in your life- you look GORGEOUS in your profile picture!!!
like the new blog background... how was your weekend?
Post a Comment