Friday, October 31, 2008

Back to my roots...

Literally! So, I've gotten a little more bold with my hair color and I am tired of being called a blonde (b/c I'm NOT!), so when I found a new sylist here in Birmingham, I asked her what color she thought would be best for me. She told me that usually, the color of your hair when you were age 2 or 3 is usually what looks best... So, that is what I attempted. Let's just hope my pre-mature gray doesn't come shining through too loudly in about 4 weeks! I've included some pictures of my early childhood to prove my dark roots.

2 comments:

Matt and Naomi O'Reilly said...

Love the new hair color! And I especially love your kid pictures :) Miss you Jess!

heather k said...

I love it Jessica!! And I love your new profile picture on the right side!!!! Is that from Sarah's wedding? Its beautiful!!!