Monday, December 13, 2010

It's that time of the year...

for Christmas Cards!! I love going to my mailbox each day now to see what new Christmas card is awaiting me. Especially when it is a super cute christmas card from Shutterfly. The Compton Family used this design this year and it turned out so beautiful.
I can't wait to see which one The Sprayberry Family chooses. And yes Kimmie, I don't mind giving you my address for the 10th time this year, as long as I see Isaac's cute face on a card in my mailbox soon!!
Shutterfly has many other great products that make great holiday gift ideas. A few years ago I used their website to make a photo calendar for mom. I also enjoy using their website year round to make a photo book of special events. I made one for Andy & Richelle's Wedding this year and it turned out great! And I put the 20 page book together in just about one night... very easy!
I'm not sure exactly what we will include on the Golden Family Christmas card this year, but I have a feeling it will include the beautiful wedding, UNCC college golf and of course our adventures cheering on our #1 Auburn Tigers. War Eagle!
Mom and I should have our card created soon and on its way to a mailbox near you...

*Special thanks to Shutterfly for a promotion code for 50 free cards as a result of sharing how much I love their website on my blog.

No comments: