Sunday, August 2, 2009

African Children's Choir


Friday night Carol and I went to see The African Children's Choir at a local church. I was so excited about it because of my love for children, Africa and of course Jesus. They were SO great! The concert was such a blessing. The kids were adorable and so filled with joy. At one point during the concert, they each introduced themselves with, "Hi, my name is ____ and when I grow up, I want to be a _____." At first we heard a lot of teachers, lawyers and doctors. Then a few pilots, a judge, a bank manager, artist, etc. The last little boy was so precious - He said, "Hi, my name is Joshua and when I grow up I want to be an Optometrist!" Quite cute... I encourage each of you to check out their website - you will be blessed!
We saw Choir 31

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

wish i could have been there. i'll check out the website! i miss you!!!!!!!!!!! who am i going to watch the amazing race with this season????